Pumpkin has a sweet taste, so it is a vegetable that children especially like and easy to eat.
For children who are not good at vegetables, put various vegetables based on this pumpkin potage and try it.
Pumpkin is mashed so it’s easy to eat.
The dairy-free vegan is a safe recipe for people with allergies.
This time, I will introduce a sweet, mellow pumpkin potage recipe.
- I want to eat warm soup!
- I want to know a recipe that can be arranged!
- I want to eat sweet pumpkin dishes!
- I want to know the recipe my child likes!
・Half red onion
・1 tbsp vegetable soup stock
・1 tablespoon soy sauce
・1 tablespoon of miso
・200 ml of water
- Sprinkle a little bit of water on a bite-sized pumpkin and warm it in a microwave oven (600W for about 3 minutes) until it becomes soft.
- When the pumpkin cools, peel the green peel and chop the peel.
- Put the shredded red onion in a pan and fry until lightly cooked.
- Add chopped pumpkin skin and bite-sized pumpkin. (The pumpkin in the photo is a microwave pump-free, so it’s a solid pumpkin)
- Add 200 ml of water and 1 tablespoon of vegetable soup, and cook until fluffy and hot water boils.
- Crush the pumpkin with a hand blender or masher.
- When smooth, add 200 ml of soy milk, 1 tablespoon each of miso and soy sauce and boil a little. (Beware of boiling)
- Follow the bowl and sprinkle the parsley to complete.
- A sweet potage with pumpkin and onions.
- It has a mellow taste with soy milk and miso.
- The secret ingredient is miso. The saltiness of the miso adjusts the taste and enhances the sweetness of the pumpkin.
- It is rich with vegetable soup and soy sauce and has a deep flavor.
Recommended way to eat
This is a way to eat with corn flour penne.
There is a lot of volume, and it will be a satisfying dish.
This potage recipe is not only a side menu but also a sauce for pasta and penne.
Please try using it as a simple lunch menu for the day off.
Below is a gluten-free corn penne.