This time, I will introduce a super-simple Vegan tortilla recipe.
This recipe is recommended for those who are raising children while working or who work until late at night.
Tortilla is a Mexican dish. A thin dough made from mashed corn.
With this tortilla , you can cook vegan food with plenty of vegetables in about 10 minutes.
- Feel free to make tortillas at home!
- I’m interested in foreign food!
- I like taco flavor!
- I want to know a recipe that can be done in a short time!
- Red paprika
- Lentils 100g
- Taco spice
- Vegan mayonnaise
- Nutritional East
- Hemp seed
You can easily buy tortillas on Amazon.
At commercial supermarkets, Taiwan tortillas are sold frozen.
Because it is chewy and elastic, you can chew it well and eat it.
This Taiwan tortilla has undergone strict halal certification. High quality tortillas.
Since whole grain flour is used, it is recommended because you can also ingest dietary fiber.
Recently, plant-derived mayonnaise has increased in Japan.
There are about 7 to 8 types of Japanese manufacturers.
Since no eggs or dairy products are used, people with allergies can eat with confidence.
Taco spices are really useful.
It tastes like tacos, so you can enjoy the taste of food.
This combination of taco spice and mayonnaise is exactly the taste of Mexican food.
- Boil the lentils in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Give the beans to a colander, wash them well with water, and remove the lye.
- Cut the vegetables to a suitable size.
- Bake the tortillas in a pan on both sides.
- Spread the tortillas on a plate and serve with vegetables and beans.
- Finally, add taco spice, vegan mayonnaise, nutritional yeast and hemp seeds.
- Tofu, chickpeas, soybeans, soybean meat, etc. may be used as a substitute for lentils.
- Boil beans on day off or use canned beans to save even more time.
- Vegetables can be at home. Please also use this recipe for food consumption in the refrigerator.
- Topped with potatoes will make your child’s favorite taste and increase the response to eating.。
You can use nutritional yeast and hemp seeds as you like.
Nutritional yeast is a fermented food with a cheese flavor.
Overseas, vegans often use it instead of cheese.
The following article describes the nutritional effects of nutrition, so if you are interested, please take a look.
Nutritional effects of hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are rich in insoluble dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, etc.
Insoluble dietary fiber increases the volume of stool, stimulates the intestines, and can be expected to improve constipation.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and 6 fatty acids are not made by the body.
Therefore, you need to take it consciously.
And these good fats have a positive effect on your body.
Alpha-linolenic acid contained in omega-3 is involved in the development of the brain and divine meridian.
In addition, it can be expected to prevent blood clots, prevent dementia, and lower bad cholesterol.
Linoleic acid contained in omega-6 also has the effect of lowering bad cholesterol.
Hemp seeds have a high amino acid score of 100 , so you can get all 9 essential amino acids.
This is a recommended superfood, so if you are interested, please try it.
The amino acid score is introduced in the following article.
How was the recipe introduction for vegan tortillas?
I was wondering if I would introduce it as a recipe because I just put the vegetables and beans in my house, but I thought I could tell you what kind of meal vegan is eating.
This is a recipe that is really recommended for those who do not have time to cook because it is a meal that can be done in a short time without cooking.
Octopus spice can be eaten over salad, so I often use it at home.
Please try eating plenty of vegetables that tend to be in short supply with taco spice.