Christmas is just around the corner, and the end of the year is approaching.
This time, I will introduce pizza recipesthat are useful for Christmas and year-end parties.
Gluten Free and Animal Food Free recipe.
A place where a large number of people gather, and people with allergies and vegan / vegetarian can also eat.
It is a pizza that can provide diversity food.
- I like crispy thin dough pizza!
- I want to make a dish that everyone can eat at a party!
- I want to make a healthy pizza!
Ingredients（Servings:2. 2 sheets with a diameter of 18 cm)
- Rice flour 100g
- Potato starch 50g
- Baking powder 5g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar beet
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Water 130㏄
- Rice cake（Mochi） 50g
- Olive oil 15g
- Soy milk 100g
- 1/2 teaspoon miso
- 1g of salt
- Sake 10g
- Garlic powder 2g
- Cut tomato sauce 1/2 pack (100g)
- Provence herb mix
- Mix all ingredients except water.
- Add water little by little while checking the condition of the dough and adjust.
- Mix by hand to soften the earlobe.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
- Place the dough on top and bottom with a cooking sheet and stretch it with a rolling pin. (Thickness 2-3 mm)
- It dries easily, so be quick.
- Make a hole and bake in a 200 degree oven for 5 minutes, turn it over and bake for 5 minutes.
- Apply cut tomato sauce and sprinkle herb mix from above.
- Top with your favorite ingredients and bake at 180 degrees for 5 minutes
- Place the vegan cheese you made on top of the finished pizza.
- If the dough is dry or cracked when stretched, soak your hands in water to prepare it.
- By baking in the air, the texture becomes crispy and the dough does not crumble due to the moisture of the sauce.
- Cut the mochi appropriately so that it can be easily cooked.
- Put all but the mochi in a pan and warm.
- Add mochi and mix. (Be careful not to burn the mochi)
- Add soy milk or olive oil depending on how the rice cake sticky.
basil, spinach, burdock, pumpkin, potatoes, peppers, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, jalapenos,artichoke, corn, eggplant, sweet potato, arugula, pineapple
Broccoli, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin are recommended to be softened in the microwave first.
Nutritional effects of tomato
Cancer prevention with the antioxidant effect of lycopene
The red color of tomatoes is associated with an antioxidant called lycopene .
Recent studies have shown that it is effective in preventing arteriosclerosis, lifestyle-related diseases, and aging.
Furthermore, it was found that its strong antioxidant power also works to prevent cancer .
Lycopene has the effect of suppressing the action of active oxygen that rusts the body.
Its efficacy is said to be twice that of β-carotene and about 100 times that of vitamin E.
Darker tomatoes contain more lycopene.
Digestion promotion and intestinal regulation
The sourness peculiar to tomatoes promotes the secretion of gastric juice and helps digestion of proteins.
Therefore, it is recommended to take it with protein.
Also, because it is rich in pectin, it can be expected to have an intestinal regulating effect.
Tomatoes are rich in potassium.
It is 200 mg per 100 g. It’s about the same amount of potassium as 100g of cucumber.
Therefore, it has the effect of lowering blood pressure and removing swelling.
Recommended ingredients for those who are concerned about high blood pressure.
However, potassium has the property of being soluble in water, so if it is soaked in water or boiled and spilled, potassium will flow out.
Compared to the amount of potassium before cooking, the amount of potassium is 1/3 to 2/3.
When you cut tomatoes, yellow seeds come out.
The yellow liquid that encloses this species has antiplatelet activity.
Antithrombotic effect can be expected because it suppresses the action of platelets that solidify blood.
Please take it without leaving any seeds.
Tomatoes contain vitamin C.
Vitamin C helps produce collagen, which connects cells.
Therefore, it has the effect of beautifying the skin and strengthening blood vessels.
Effective cooking method
Lycopene can be expected to have more antioxidant power when heated than when taken raw.
This is because the cell wall is broken by heating, lycopene dissolves, and the absorption rate increases.
Lycopene is a kind of natural carotenoid and is fat-soluble, so when taken together with lipids, the absorption rate increases.
Therefore, it is recommended to take it with olive oil, avocado, and a few nuts.
Especially avocado absorbs tomato lycopene to the maximum.
In addition, tomato niacin and vitamin B6 smooth the metabolism of lipids, so synergistic effects can be expected.
How was the introduction of the vegan pizza recipe?
You can eat cheese and pizza if you devise a vegan.
Everyone, please try to make your existing dishes vegan and enjoy new recipes.
This time, I introduced the nutritional effects of tomatoes along with the recipe.
By using tomatoes for pizza toppings and sauces, you can ingest lycopene more efficiently by heating the oven or using oil.
Make a healthy, antioxidant vegan pizza this Christmas or at the end of the year.
Reference：「食材＆食べ合わせ 食べ方で差がつく」 小池 澄子